West St. Paul WSP) offers a 'small town feel' with easy walking, biking or bus access to the great outdoors, Robert Street businesses, St. Paul, Woodbury, Eagan, the Mall of America, and Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.
The Great Outdoors: Walk, Bike or Drive
Walk to one of West St. Paul's many excellent parks
Realife is a few blocks from Thompson Park offering Community Education, picnicing, fishing, a playground and wooded walking trails.
- WSP is growing walkability and bike paths! West St. Paul is partners for a 27-mile Pedestrian and Bike Plan, "Riverside Trail" from St. Paul to Hastings. https://wspmn.gov/223/Pedestrian-Bicycle-Plan
- Dodge Nature Center, with a web of nature paths and nature programs, is a short drive or bike ride away. https://www.dodgenaturecenter.org/
- Our grounds are home to many birds and wildlife so you can sit on your deck and spy them! Enjoy our walking path, garden plots and outside patio with grills.
- Just a block away, Robert Street offers convenient access to groceries, shopping, home improvement stores, and restaurants, all with easy parking. https://web.saintpaulchamber.com/search
- WSP offers places of worship, Community Education programs, medical and County services, and a Farmer's Market! https://wspmn.gov/854/Around-Town
- Cross over the Highbridge (Smith Avenue) and travel over the scenic Mississippi River to eateries and shopping on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. https://www.visitsaintpaul.com/directory/grand-avenue/
Members don't sit around. We're busy gardening, biking, playing cards, bird watching, working in the wood shop, having coffee with friends, reading in our library, sitting by the fire and more! If you have ideas and enjoy company, this is the place to live!
Private and public golf courses only minutes away.
If you have never played, you can start now!
Mall of America
Meet the grandkids for a little time at the Mall of America. You are there in less than 30 minutes.
Hop onto the trails and walk or bike nearby or make the trek down to the Mississippi River. There is a playground and a pond to enjoy,
Our building sits atop a hill with plenty of greenery and pleasant views yet we have easy access to so much to do!